Who can receive services?
- Manitoba mental health services are available to for:
- Children, adolescents, and adults with mental health problems as well as symptoms of mental illness;
- Parents, families or caregivers seeking consultation and support services.
Who are the team members that may be involved?
Mental health services can involve many health care professions. Team members may include:
- Child and adolescent psychiatrists
- Community mental health workers
- Clinical psychologists
- Social workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Other specialized professionals