Who can I ask for help in the school system?

In the school system, the classroom teacher is your first point of contact. More assistance may be found with the principal or vice principal and the school’s resource teacher. Further information may be found at the school division level with the student services administrator. At the Department of Education level, there is an autism consultant who can be contacted at 204-945-6885 or by emailing brent.epp@gov.mb.ca.

Group: . Bookmark the permalink.